1. Copy ROM file to External SD card
2. Reboot to Recovery
3. Make a backup of your current phone
4. Factory Reset
5. Install downloaded Eva ROM
6. Make sure you see all steps completed from 1-6
7. Reboot System
8. First Boot will take couple of minutes
9. Follow the setup guide from the screen
Not necessary but always welcome :)
Available from my blog @ www.projectkyle.com
This method will permanently turn on CPU1 during the phone boot. (Don't worry you can restore easily)
By enabling CPU1, you may get slight performance increase on general phone usage (switching screen, accessing app drawer, open & close apps) and gaming (little better performance) by sacrificing the battery.
Whether it's really worth to do it is... highly doubtful and debatable. Some people say they notice the difference but others say they don't notice the performance increase and it's not worth to do it to sacrifice battery.
But anyway if you have rooted F6, you may try it and see if you like it or not.
-- DIY method -- Your phone must be rooted.
1. Use your root text editor (I use Rom Tool Box's RB Editor), find init.qcom.post_boot.sh file @ /system/etc folder.
2. Make backup / copy of the file such as init.qcom.post_boot.bk
3. Scroll down until you see below lines @ case "$target" in "msm8960" coding block.